5 Jul 2012
Full-Time Project Manager
- Oversight of Contractors on multiple large contracts, including mainly earthworks and environmental remediation activities
- Provide direct supervision of support staff, including resident engineer(s)
- Evaluate remediation contractor performance to ensure contract compliance with scope of work, including adherence with technical specifications, and drawings Health & Safety Plan, Quality Control Plan
- Evaluate contractor budgets, schedules, survey and mapping submittals, progress reports and invoicing materials.
- BSc / BA degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering and/or Construction Management.
- Evidence of certification in project management and/or engineering by any internationally recognized standard is expected.
- Knowledge of coastal processes and coastal/marine construction methods.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please forward your CV to email@example.com
606 total views, 1 today