- Maintain the register of members and monitor changes in share ownership of the company
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Ensuring that a company complies and operates in accordance with statutory and legal provisions
- Handling the registration of companies, formation, corporate affairs
- Maintaining and keeping up to date all the Secretarial Files of the Cyprus based entities
- Handling the clients portfolio concerning issues of resolutions, powers of attorney, signing of documents etc
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university will be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience ( in this field ) of a minimum of 1 year.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language ( Knowledge of Russian Language will be considered an Advantage ).
How to Apply
Candidates please forward your CV for the attention of Ms Christiana Charalambidou at email@example.com
520 total views, 1 today