Full-Time Accounting Finance
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Work with other senior managers / mangers on specific assignments / projects
- Maintain good relations with other members of staff and with clients
- Be able to report Work in Progress at any time required by the line manager and his/her Director
- Cooperation with the financial / taxation department in completion of client needs in financial reporting and tax assignments
- UK University graduates
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Results oriented
- Computer expertise
- Attention to detail
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Highly motivated self starter and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Ability to attend social events within and outside office hours
Remuneration and benefits:
- Participation in our ACA/ACCA training scheme.
- 13th salary.
- Provident Fund.
- Medical Cover.
How to Apply
All interested candidates please forward your CV to Ms Marina Sevastidou on the following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
348 total views, 2 today